Friday, March 11, 2011

A Quick Note

I should mention briefly that although I have been cooking gluten-free for about 2 years, I realize I still have a ton to learn. I've collected a fair number of recipes so far, but I do tend to repeat the same things quite a bit. I love to search for and try new recipes, though. I'm thinking of this blog as basically the sharing of my recipe box with you, and I would love it if any of you have any suggestions for me. And for those with more experience than me, I would love for you to impart your wisdom. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! If you have a story or recipe you would like me to share, please email me at glutenfreecheapskate@gmail.com. If you would like to make a recipe request, please leave a comment or drop me an email, and I will do my best to oblige. :-)